COUPLES Counseling includes:
- Pre-Marital couples counseling,
- Emotion Focused Couples Counseling (helping couples transform the culture of their relationship),
- Couples Boot Camp (a couples counseling group for a group of couples), and
- Depth Couples Counseling (Using a healthy couple as a therapeutic base for more quickly addressing individual issues).
- Couples Anxiety Reduction Technique (CART) is a protocol I created that helps couples significantly reduce each other’s anxiety triggers. The Couples Anxiety Reduction Technique CART a PDF.
COUPLES COUNSELING: I provide a therapeutic space for premarital couples, high conflict couples, couples with communication problems, and couples having that same old fight again and again. I HELP STABILIZE COUPLES BY HELPING THEM TRANSFORM THEIR NEGATIVE DANCE THAT THEY ARE IN.
Premarital Couples Counseling / preventative couples counseling
Couples caught in negative fighting patterns: Couples with communication problems, and couples having that same old fight again and again.
High Conflict Couples: You love each other, but drive each other crazy!
I help couples communicate and deal with conflict in healthier ways. However, my primary focus is on restoring the “empathic bond”. In addition to learning your attachment style, ways to communicate and get your needs met effectively, I will help you develop ways of enhancing your emotional intimacy (which leads to better sex, companionship, and connection).
* If Your Partner Is Resistant To Going to Therapy: This is quite normal. My experience is that 80% of men (and 20% of women) are uncomfortable with going to couples counseling. If your partner “doesn’t want to air your dirty laundry” or wants to “solve the problem ourselves”, or if he/she thinks that the problem resides in you, then don’t give up hope. Give me a call. I’m good at helping your Therapy Resistant Man (or Woman) look forward to our sessions as a chance to upgrade their relationships.
* Depth Couples Counseling After couples are stabilized (learn how to be a stable loving empathic base for each other), I work with couples to work as a team to help each other heal their underlying personal work. Basically, I have found that doing individual work in the context of couples therapy can be more transformative and quicker than individual therapy.
* I help couples rebuild their relationship by Overcoming Infidelity. I guide couples through the very painful three stage process for rebuilding their relationship.
* I’m the Co-founder of Couples-Boot-Camp, an interactive couples counseling group with four to five couples that is fun and interactive. It is a combination of “class” and experiential / practicing of couples skills.
In Addition to providing Couples Counseling, I also work with individuals in addressing Trauma and do Depth work with individuals.
TRAUMA (EMDR) (Helping individuals resolve their traumas and restore their over-activated nervous systems).
INDIVIDUAL DEPTH THERAPY. (Helping Individuals have attachment experiences that re-write their relational blue-prints, setting them up for healthier relationships and more meaningful lives)
Check Out A Video Tour Of My Office